Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/19 NBA Washington @ Cleveland

motodawg

EF VIP
The Washington Wizards and the Cleveland Cavaliers will both be gunning for a playoff victory on Saturday when they meet at Quicken Loans Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cavaliers listed as 3-point favorites versus the Wizards, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Wizards lost 103-83 to the Magic in their regular-season finale on Wednesday, as 8-point underdogs. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 203.

Andray Blatche scored 20 points and grabbed 11 boards for a double-double in that loss for Washington.

The Cavaliers were defeated 84-74 by the Pistons in their regular-season finale last time out, as 8-point underdogs. The 158 points went UNDER the posted total of 179.

Wally Szczerbiak tossed in a team-high 18 points for the Cavaliers.

Team records:
Washington: 43-39 SU, 46-35-1 ATS
Cleveland: 45-37 SU, 37-45 ATS

gjohnson5 said:
No Gilbert Arenas for Washington?
Anyway Lebron should have a field day against Washington since they are not a defensive team
Arenas is supposed to play. Still like Clev. though.

early game another perfect example of not being able to control our own line change ...........while trying to put the game up early the bookie takes a risk of this, I'm all about fair I guess its all a matter of acceptance I either do and go with it or allow this to piss me off, it's only k and if i win it will be alll that much more sweet lol

^^ hey bro if u put up this game with the new line also..... ill bet it.. not a problem ..also puttin up the new line also will increase washington betters to even things out for u .. so u dont get killed if clev covers

It's only k if i lose it all then not a prob the point is that the admin of this site needs too give someone who is here powers (Spartacus) then it's an easy deal to sign in as him and do whatever lol It's really just a game bro 1.5 points i would have shaved down so its just a point so far!

Top Bottom