Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/19 NBA Utah @ Houston

motodawg

EF VIP
- The Utah Jazz and the Houston Rockets will both be trying to pick up a postseason win on Saturday when they battle at Toyota Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rockets listed as 1-point favorites versus the Jazz, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Jazz lost 109-80 to the Spurs in their regular-season finale, as 4.5-point road underdogs. The 189 points made it OVER the posted total of 185.

Carlos Boozer had eight points with 10 rebounds and five assists in the loss for Utah.

Luis Scola had 22 points and 10 rebounds to help guide the Rockets to a 93-75 win over the Clippers Wednesday night in their regular-season finale. The Rockets covered the 14-point spread at home, and the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 185.

Scola shot 10-for-14 from the field with four assists, and Bobby Jackson added 15 points in the win.

Team records:
Utah: 54-28 SU, 45-36-1 ATS
Houston: 55-27 SU, 47-32-3 ATS

Utah is my sentimental team (leftovers from last years Utah wins in the playoffs)
but I'm angling towards taking houston
if they don't win this game they might win none

:worried: I'm ready to call it now..................bad day for moto I won't quit till it's all gone just like my coke dayz lol

Top Bottom