Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/19 NBA Dallas @ New Orleans

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at New Orleans Arena will be treated to a playoff game between the Dallas Mavericks and the New Orleans Hornets when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hornets listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Mavericks, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Jason Kidd collected a triple-double to lift the Mavericks to a 111-98 victory over the Hornets in their regular-season finale on Wednesday.

The Mavericks covered the 7.5-point spread, and the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 192.

Jason Terry scored a game-high 30 points for the Mavericks, and Josh Howard added 19 in the win.

David West tossed in 26 points and hauled down eight boards for the Hornets in that loss.

Team records:
Dallas: 51-31 SU, 35-43-4 ATS
New Orleans: 56-26 SU, 50-31-1 ATS

I really think Dallas should win the series based on that last game. New orleans stood around and watch them get bombed from the 3 point line. They looked clueless out there. Dallas has alot of experience , but I still don't like there getting "happy" with jump shots as Avery Johnson put it. Daallas should still win this series , but I think it will go the distance with home court being deciding it

Top Bottom