Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/19 MLB NY Mets @ Philadelphia Phillies 4PM FOX

SLAYER69!

If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Saturday when the New York Mets and the Philadelphia Phillies meet at Citizens Bank Park.

The Mets will trot Oliver Perez out to the mound in this one. Lefthander Perez has a 1-0 record and a 3.38 ERA this season.

Perez's opponent in this one will be Jamie Moyer. The Phillies lefthander has a 5.52 ERA to go along with a 1-0 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mets listed as 120-moneyline favorites versus the Phillies, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Mets held off the Phillies for a 6-4 victory in the opener on Friday, as a -110 pick'em. The 10 runs made it OVER the posted over/under (8).

David Wright went 4-for-4 at the plate with two RBIs for the Mets. Johan Santana scattered four hits over seven innings for his second win, and Billy Wagner tossed a scoreless ninth for the save.

Greg Dobbs belted a three-run home run for the Phillies. Cole Hamels gave up five runs off eight hits over seven innings in the loss.

Current streak:
New York has won 4 straight games.

Team records:
New York: 9-6 SU
Philadelphia: 8-9 SU

Isn't Jamie Moyer like 60 years old now? I remember watching him at the ballpark back in the early 90's if its the same Jamie Moyer, and he wasn't exactly a rookie back then.

PuddleMonkey said:
Isn't Jamie Moyer like 60 years old now? I remember watching him at the ballpark back in the early 90's if its the same Jamie Moyer, and he wasn't exactly a rookie back then.
lol i remember he was considered old on the sea marniers years old .. cant belive he still around

Top Bottom