Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/17 NHL Detroit @ Calgary

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Pengrowth Saddledome will be treated to a game between the Detroit Red Wings and the Calgary Flames when they take their seats on Tuesday for Game 3 of the Western Conference quarterfinal series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 145-moneyline favorites versus the Flames, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Red Wings took a 2-0 lead in their opening round playoff series after knocking off the Flames 3-1 as a -265 favorite on Sunday. The four goals scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total.

Pavel Datsyuk, Nicklas Lidstrom and Valtteri Filppula all netted their second goal of the playoffs for Detroit, while Dominik Hasek stopped 14-of-15 shots in the win.

Dion Phaneuf scored the Flames lone goal, while Miikka Kiprusoff was kept busy after stopping 48-of-51 shots.

if the Wings can hold Calgary down the first 10-15 minutes, they'll be just fine. the last game was much closer than everyone thinks...

i think calgary will win this game, im betting agianst detroit cause of superstition, GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wootoom said:
i think calgary will win this game, im betting agianst detroit cause of superstition, GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think ur right. if calgary has any chance, they HAVE to win tonight. plus they have the 2nd best home record in the leauge.

youngguns said:
NOOO! shit i should have bet....f
this isn't a good game to bet on. Cal needs this, they've been talking aboot firing their coach this series, not at the end of the season, but right now. and have Sutter behind the bench. emotions are so high right now....

the first 2 games don't mean shit. they always say game 3 is when the series truly begins...

Top Bottom