Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/17 NHL Colorado @ Minnesota

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Xcel Energy Center will be treated to a playoff game between the Colorado Avalanche and the Minnesota Wild when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wild listed as 130-moneyline favorites versus the Avalanche, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Tyler Arnason and Ruslan Salei each had a goal and an assist as Avalanche defeated the Wild 5-1 on Tuesday night to knot their Western Conference quarterfinal series 2-2.

Colorado cashed as -170 home favorites as the game played over the 5-goal total listed by oddsmakers.

Andrew Brunette, Milan Hejduk, and Wojtek Wolski also scored for the Avalanche, who got two assists from Jordan Leopold in the payday.

Mikko Koivu netted the lone marker for Minnesota, as the Avalanche outshot the Wild 40-25.

Team records:
Colorado: 44-31-7
Minnesota: 44-28-10

Man I wish I was able to drive down and watch this game. I gotta work tonight though. The Xcel Energy Center is only about a half hour away, and its a great place to see games and concerts too.

Top Bottom