Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/17 NHL Boston @ Montreal (puckline)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Montreal Canadiens will be looking to advance to the second round of the playoffs when they take on the Boston Bruins at the Bell Centre on Thursday night.

Oddsmakers currently have the Canadiens listed as 240-moneyline favorites versus the Bruins, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Carey Price stopped 27 shots to earn the shutout as the Canadiens defeated the Bruins 1-0 on Tuesday night to take a 3-1 lead in their Eastern Conference quarterfinal series.

Montreal cashed as -120 road underdogs as the teams played under the 5-goal total set by oddsmakers.

Patrice Brisebois scored for the Canadiens, as Alexei Kovalev and Andrei Kostitsyn assisted on the game's only goal.

Tim Thomas made 27 saves for Boston in a losing effort for the Bruins.

Team records:
Boston: 41-29-12
Montreal: 47-25-10

I'm in even if I have to give a goal and a half. Goals have been tough to come by in this series. The plumbers have been doing all the scoring not the guys who put up points.
Will you have the game straight up too?

CMarc said:
I'm in even if I have to give a goal and a half. Goals have been tough to come by in this series. The plumbers have been doing all the scoring not the guys who put up points.
unless it goes to ot .. if mon wins in reegulation they usually add an open netter.. i might jump on mont here

CMarc said:
when the spread gets over +200 I generally go to the puckline
montreal was at -240

the puckline really flips the odds around
but as mentioned OT kills you
but an empty netter can cover you too

I dont know enough about hockey to comment on the puckline aka canadian line

I know the oddsmakers dont make foolish odds

lol thats funny i said that .. cause i just looked it up and 3 games in this series were decided by 1 goal .. hahaha.. i say put up the moneyline also

hurricane187 said:
lol thats funny i said that .. cause i just looked it up and 3 games in this series were decided by 1 goal .. hahaha.. i say put up the moneyline also

If habs can get first goal early I think they will still cover.

hurricane187 said:
lol thats funny i said that .. cause i just looked it up and 3 games in this series were decided by 1 goal .. hahaha.. [i say put up the moneyline also
The house is afraid to, :kitty:

SLAYER69! said:
[/SIZE]The house is afraid to, :kitty:
it's not that
-240 means they risk 240 to win a lousy 100
on the series wager I have 300thousand plus on montreal
when I settle it will set me back about 100K

do that 3 times
I take in a million
if the dog wins once I profit about 170

Spartacus said:
it's not that
-240 means they risk 240 to win a lousy 100
on the series wager I have 300thousand plus on montreal
when I settle it will set me back about 100K

do that 3 times
I take in a million
if the dog wins once I profit about 170
but we like free K. I'm waiting for the NBA. Hockey is too difficult. Individual games anyway. A couple of stupid deflections and any team can win.

Top Bottom