Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/16 NBA Phoenix vs LA Lakers ABC TV 3:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Tipoff set for Suns/Lakers game

Coming off a disappointing 110-102 loss last time out, Phoenix hits the road with a chance to get on the winning track Sunday at Los Angeles.

Phoenix brings a 52-27 overall mark (10-5 in the division) into this game versus a Los Angeles team carrying a 43-37 record.

The Lakers opened as 7.5-point home favorites in this game, with an opening total of 216.

Last time out, at Oakland Arena against Golden State, the Suns as favorites lost to the Warriors 110-102. The game was an under play.

The Lakers defeated the Trail Blazers 110-99 as 15 point favorites. That contest went over the closing total.

This game is likely to come down to the Suns' execution on offence. They rank 1st in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 108.6 points per game average against the Lakers' #16-rated defensive unit.

Some trends to consider:

wait, wait , wait

why is Phoenix getting points?

DO oddsmakers figure that the Suns will bench all their starters today? I doubt it, this could be a statement game for both seems since they'll probably meet in the first round of the playoffs.

SoreArms said:
wait, wait , wait

why is Phoenix getting points?

DO oddsmakers figure that the Suns will bench all their starters today? I doubt it, this could be a statement game for both seems since they'll probably meet in the first round of the playoffs.
likely
I use two sites for odds and they both had it at LA-9
I'm using 8.5
all my NBA games today involve teams that "need" a win to advance

Top Bottom