Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/16 MLB Philadelphia @ Colorado

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Clint Hurdle sends Cook to the hill

Colorado looks to follow up last game's win over the Phillies with another Sunday at home. They send Aaron Cook against Brett Myers.

The Phillies start Brett Myers, 0-0, 5.4 ERA. His last trip was a no decision, a 5-3 team loss against the Braves, when he threw 5 innings, allowing 3 runs on 7 hits.

Philadelphia brings a 4-7 overall mark (2-1 in the division) into this game versus a Colorado team carrying a 7-4 record.

If you don't see much advantage or edge between these teams, you and Vegas oddsmakers have it the same way. The game opened as a pick'em on the line and 11 on the total. On the season, the Rockies are 7-4, while the Phillies are 4-7.

Clint Hurdle's team was busy last game winning against Philadelphia 10-6 as favorites. The 16 runs sent that game over the total of 11.

Philadelphia pitchers are charitable with the baserunners, giving up more hits per game than just about every team in the league. The Rockies hitters could see a lot of good pitches to hit today.

I have to go visit my CPA sister and crank out some tax extensions
I may not be able to settle until later in the evening

Top Bottom