Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/15 NHL San Jose @ Calgary

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The San Jose Sharks and the Calgary Flames will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Tuesday when they meet at Pengrowth Saddledome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sharks listed as 135-moneyline favorites versus the Flames, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Flames stormed back from a three-goal deficit in a 4-3 win over San Jose as a +115 underdog on Sunday, in Game 3 of their opening round playoff series. The seven goals scored went OVER the posted over/under total (4.5).

Owen Nolan scored the game-winning goal and added a pair of assists for Calgary, while Jarome Iginla and Dion Phaneuf each had a goal and an assist. Miikka Kiprusoff allowed three goals on only five shots before being replaced by Curtis Joseph, who went on to stop all 22 shots he faced in the win.

Ryane Clowe, Patrick Marleau and Douglas Murray all scored for San Jose, while Evgeni Nabokov made 21 saves in the loss.

Team records:
San Jose: 49-23-10
Calgary: 42-30-10

San Jose amigo.

the_alcatraz said:
San Jose amigo.

please biatch the sharks are fucking crying like little bitch hoes after giving up that 3-0 lead that they had within 3 minutes!!! AND THEY GOT SHUT DOWN BEAT THE FUCK UP AND LOST LIKE LITTLE PUSSIES!!! or boys as thier goalie called them bahahahahahahah.

Seriously flames are at home, kipper is going to be in the net fired the fuck up cause he got pulled and he never gets pulled this is where kipper shines bitches!!!, there is no fucking way the flames are losing this game unless SJ gets something short of a miracle after all the fuck ups they've accomplished this series.

Spart, I'm surprised to see SJ as favorites, but I guess they have been all series, stupid betline or whatever, good for me though. =)

I shoulda bet more the sharks are so crushed and deflated, esp considering thier goaltender is pissed off at the entire sharks team and he has really been thier best player these past 3 games that's for sure.. it's going to be an easy game for calgary if they play 60 minutes with anything near the intensity of the last 56 minutes of game 3.. what an insane comeback that was.. the fans in calgary are crazy.. a sea of red and it is louuuuuuuuuud the kind of thing that sends tingles up your bones, it really helps a team to know your crowd is that behind you, can't wait to listen in to see the results wish I could watch this one too though.. =(

FriendlyCanadian said:
please biatch the sharks are fucking crying like little bitch hoes after giving up that 3-0 lead that they had within 3 minutes!!! AND THEY GOT SHUT DOWN BEAT THE FUCK UP AND LOST LIKE LITTLE PUSSIES!!! or boys as thier goalie called them bahahahahahahah.

Seriously flames are at home, kipper is going to be in the net fired the fuck up cause he got pulled and he never gets pulled this is where kipper shines bitches!!!, there is no fucking way the flames are losing this game unless SJ gets something short of a miracle after all the fuck ups they've accomplished this series.

Spart, I'm surprised to see SJ as favorites, but I guess they have been all series, stupid betline or whatever, good for me though. =)
Sold, 50000 on the team from Canada.

hahahahaha fuck shelly just hit kipper in the back of the leg and took him out, that's a double minor or likely should be a double minor and amazing right now the flames have the second best powerplay in the playoffs at 33%, which I'm very impressed with.

they also have one of the best Pk's in the playoffs at 89%, right on seriously looking like a cup contender especially after the heart they showed last night..

So ya hopefully about to see the flames go up 2-0 on the man advantage maybe 3-0 cause they will get two whacks at it, weeee. (or should likely)

Edit: Bah he only got a single minor, bs I say bs, I'm listening to the game because I can't watch it cause I'm at work.. hence all my boring typing etc etc..

Top Bottom