Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/15 nhl playoffs gm 1 flyers @ penguins 7 pm est ver

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

- The division rival Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins are set to renew hostilities on Wednesday when they meet at Mellon Arena in the opening game of their first-round playoff series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Penguins listed as 160-moneyline favorites versus the Flyers, while the game's total is sitting at 6.

The Flyers lost to the Rangers 4-3 as a -190 favorite on Sunday. The seven goals scored went OVER the posted over/under total (5.5).

Jeff Carter scored his 46th goal of the season for Philadelphia and Arron Asham picked up two assists in the win.

The Penguins scored twice in the third period to down the Canadiens 3-1 at the Bell Centre on Saturday night.

Pittsburgh won as a -135 road favorite while the final score played under the 6-goal total.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 44-27-11
Pittsburgh: 45-28-9

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 5-5
Before playing Tampa Bay are 6-4
After playing NY Rangers are 4-6
After a loss are 8-2

Pittsburgh most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 5-5
Before playing Ottawa are 6-4
After playing Montreal are 7-3
After a win are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 9 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
The total has gone OVER in 18 of Philadelphia's last 24 games when playing Pittsburgh
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Pittsburgh's last 9 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games

Next up:
Pittsburgh home to Philadelphia, Friday, April 17

i'd say flyers. i love crosby but i dont see the penguins going very far

youre crazy bro, the pens are insanely skilled with the 2 best in the league! I was at the game tonight is was awesome. flyers talent isnt even close to pittsburgh :)

Top Bottom