Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/15 NHL Anaheim @ Dallas

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Anaheim Ducks and the Dallas Stars will both be gunning for a playoff victory on Tuesday when they meet at American Airlines Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Stars listed as 130-moneyline favorites versus the Ducks, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Stars scored three times in the third period to defeat the Ducks 5-2 on Saturday and now lead the Western quarter-final playoff series 2-0. The Stars won the game as +155 underdogs, while the seven goals sailed OVER the posted over/under (4.5).

Mike Ribeiro, Jere Lehtinen, Mike Modano, Brad Richards and Loui Eriksson scored for the Stars. Marty Turco stopped 20-of-22 shots in the win.

Teemu Selanne and Travis Moen scored for the Ducks, who were -175 favorites in Game 2. Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 25 saves in a losing effort.

Team records:
Anaheim: 47-27-8
Dallas: 45-30-7

dallas up 2-0

Fuck it why not, its only k. Anyone that bet on Anaheim prepare to lose your k..just sayin. I'm on a HOT losing streak :evil:

SLAYER69! said:
put up a 1 million k event. I'm pissed and I'm ready to die
this is the first round and we have the whole NBA post season still to go
husband your stash
don't spend it like a womans

I wont be able to throw 5000 kay hits down until mid may

SLAYER69! said:
put up a 1 million k event. I'm pissed and I'm ready to die
DUDE did u forget alot of your k is tied up in these hockey series ..i got over 1 million in these series tied up.. im sure i will win a few series and so will u :artist:

hurricane187 said:
DUDE did u forget alot of your k is tied up in these hockey series ..i got over 1 million in these series tied up.. im sure i will win a few series and so will u :artist:
I know. I just like to whine. I got 220,000 in the series bets. I bet small. I'll stick to those bets the next round. Individual games is whats killing me

all anaheim early,4-0
shaping up to be a bloody day for the bookie

Top Bottom