Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/13 MLB: Toronto at Boston (7:05 PM EST)

swole

TOR: Lilly(0-0, 11.57 ERA)
BOS: Clement(1-0, 5.14 ERA)

swole or 4ever hung, i need help!!!
If i bet 175000 on redsox and i win what will i get back? I dont understand the odds..do i get 17500 plus 67% of that???? fast help please so i can do it or not

Duh, Clement's pitching and its in Fenway. I'd have set the limit to 10K to prevent a major pile-on. Lilly lasted only seven outs against TB before taking his glove and going home.

Angel said:
swole or 4ever hung, i need help!!!
If i bet 175000 on redsox and i win what will i get back? I dont understand the odds..do i get 17500 plus 67% of that???? fast help please so i can do it or not

If you bet 17,500 on the Red Sox, you win your original 17,500 back PLUS 67% of that bet...which is 17,500 + 11,725 hits.

redguru said:
Duh, Clement's pitching and its in Fenway. I'd have set the limit to 10K to prevent a major pile-on. Lilly lasted only seven outs against TB before taking his glove and going home.
ya he knows what he is doing.i def would have droped 100k if there was no limmit.
good job swole I might bet here in there fore base all but the reel bets start with foot ball for me.

I set my limits on money lines as a multiple of the favorite line
so here I would have went 30,000 or 45,000
so if you bet the max you win a 10,000 figure X2 or X3 as the case may be

Top Bottom