Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/12 NHL Dallas @ Anaheim Game 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Dallas Stars and the Anaheim Ducks will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Saturday when they meet at Honda Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ducks listed as 175-moneyline favorites versus the Stars, while the game's total is sitting at 4½.

The Stars scored four power play goals in a 4-0 win over the Ducks in Game 1 of their Western Conference first-round series on Thursday. The Stars won the game as +150 underdogs, while the four goals went UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Steve Ott, Loui Eriksson, Jere Lehtinen and Brenden Morrow scored for the Stars. Marty Turco stopped all 23 shots for the shutout.

Jean-Sebastien Giguere stopped 33-of-37 shots for the Ducks, who were -170 favorites in the contest.

Team records:
Dallas: 45-30-7
Anaheim: 47-27-8

yea i just picked them tonite cause i got over 200 k riding on the series and i knew if they lost tonight ... series would be hard to come back and win for ducks! not lookin to good

Top Bottom