Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/11 GJ's NBA New Orleans @ L.A. Lakers

motodawg

EF VIP
I'll go a 125000 the big limits will be final's unless spart wants to do them.

The New Orleans Hornets and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at STAPLES Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 4 and a half point favorites versus the Hornets, while the game's total is sitting at 212.

Chris Paul tossed in 19 points and added 16 assists on Wednesday, as the Hornets defeated the Timberwolves 122-90. The Hornets covered the 10.5-point spread on the road, while the combined 212 points made it OVER the posted total of 201.

Peja Stojakovic dropped a game-high 24 points for the Hornets, and David West chipped in with 22 in the win.

The Lakers held the Clippers to under 20 points in three quarters Thursday as they ran away with a 106-78 victory. The Lakers covered the 15.5-point spread, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 209.

Luke Walton had 18 points and five rebounds for the Lakers, and Kobe Bryant added 16 in the win.

Team records:
New Orleans: 55-23 SU, 48-29-1 ATS
Los Angeles: 54-25 SU, 45-33-1 ATS

Shoulda done the mil limit 104 N.O. 107 L.A. I thought from the way the game started it was going to be a blowout at one point LA was up like 24 11 early

wtf happened? Glad I missed this one, I would have bet LA. Saw they were way up after the first half so I stopped paying attention.

What if any nba games today is there any interest in? Spartacus is doing the hockey playoffs and NBA will start soon so limits will go up............I'm just trying to offer an alternative to hockey

PuddleMonkey said:
wtf happened? Glad I missed this one, I would have bet LA. Saw they were way up after the first half so I stopped paying attention.
it was a lucky cover .. lakers missed 2 free throws from gettin fouled intentional under 1 min left .. and hornets hit an uncontested 3 pointer with no time on the clock to cover

Top Bottom