Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/10 NHL Series Price - Detroit Red Wings vs Nashville Predators

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Joe Louis Arena will be treated to the opener of the first-round playoff series between the Nashville Predators and the Detroit Red Wings when they take their seats on Thursday night.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

The Predators lost 3-1 to the Blackhawks in their regular-season finale as +160 road underdogs. The four goals were UNDER the posted over/under (5.5).

Rich Peverley had the lone goal in that loss for the Predators.

The Red Wings defeated Chicago 4-1 as a -155 favorite in their final game of the regular season. The five goals scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (5.5).

Nicklas Lidstrom scored a pair of goals for Detroit, while Dominik Hasek made 27 saves in the win.

Team records:
Nashville: 41-32-9
Detroit: 54-21-7

omg them bets are crazy!! Nashville has a chance wtf im betting against detoit thats crazy

fuk if I had a driver's license I'd go to nashville for a game

I'm following paul_allens lead there has too be an upset with long odds in one of these series I'm just not willing to go huge im a p@$@y

Paul_Allen said:
where you live bro
alabama

nashville is about 4.5 hours away

I'd have to take my bronco and go 70
10 miles per gallon

Top Bottom