Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/10 NHL Playoffs Boston @ Montreal Game 1

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Boston Bruins and the Montreal Canadiens will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday night when they meet at the Bell Centre in the opening game of their first-round playoff series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Canadiens listed as 200-moneyline favorites versus the Bruins, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Bruins were shut out 3-0 by the Sabres in their regular-season finale as -130 favorites. The three goals fell UNDER the posted over/under (5.5).

Tim Thomas stopped 25-of-27 Buffalo shots in a losing effort.

The Canadiens defeated the Maple Leafs 3-1 in their regular-season finale on Saturday, as -300 favorites. The four goals fell UNDER the posted over/under (6).

Christopher Higgins scored twice for the Canadiens, and Mark Streit added the other in the win. Carey Price stopped 26 shots.

Team records:
Boston: 41-29-12
Montreal: 47-25-10

i think the bruins didnt beat them all year .. like 0-8 or sumthing..correct me if im wrong

holy shyt im seeing that hockey playoffs aint easy to find on tv .. i cant find any of these games unless the rangers play!!! any help guys?

never heard of that channel in my life .. pretty sure they dont offer it in nyc.. regardless espn has college hockey over nhl playoffs ? what gives here

hurricane187 said:
i think the bruins didnt beat them all year .. like 0-8 or sumthing..correct me if im wrong

You're correct. Make it 0-9 this year and 0-11 going back to last season.

Bruins looked terrible yesterday. They don't have the speed to keep up with Canadiens but they just weren't willing to work and pay the price to win.
Not typical bruins

hurricane187 said:
holy shyt im seeing that hockey playoffs aint easy to find on tv .. i cant find any of these games unless the rangers play!!! any help guys?

Just versus in States. No wonder nobody is interested in hockey in States.
We have it on two stations up here.

CMarc said:
Just versus in States. No wonder nobody is interested in hockey in States.
We have it on two stations up here.
dude i could deal with 1 channel atleast i could watch somthing .. i dont not even have the versus channel and i got like 800 channels .. only games i can watch are ranger games cause i live in ny .. and if espn ever decides to broadcast a game

Top Bottom