Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle.....

spiceyduck

Hi,

First off here's my stats
I am 20 (I know I'm "too young")
Currently 92kg (was 100kg but had a recreational drug problem a while back, clean now and been training hard again)
Deadlift: 180kg
Squat : 200kg

I'll recap cycle history

First one:
Weeks 1-12
Sust 250 @1ml per week
Eq @ 200mg per week
Weeks 9-12
Anavar @ 40-60mg ED

Second cycle was the same minus the var and slightly higher dosages for the test and eq

Pct was tamoxifen for the first and arimidex for the second (I've now researched a lot more and realise I need stronger pct!)

I'm looking for to cut whilst adding a bit of size diet will be in check and training will be fine however I'm not an expert on gear... As I have my first BB comp in September

I'm thinking of using Tren A (75mg EOD) & Test P (100mg EOD) and possibly also winstrol

But also debating of using tren e & test e instead? As I'm not sure about pinning EOD as I only used to glutes so far...

PCT would be Clomid & HCG with arimidex on hand just incase

Or is this too soon to use tren as a 3rd cycle and i would get just as good results from a sust & eq cycle again?

Many thanks in advance

Spice

Top Bottom