Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle advice

Catman22

Hi all,

I have recently finished my 2nd cycle, my 1st was a var only cycle just to have a dabble and my most recent cycle consisted of 150mg test prop eod, and 100mg anavar ed for 8 weeks. I had some really good results on this cycle and I'm currently in PCT running 50mg clomid everday with bulgarian tribulus and Bridge.

I am now planning my 3rd (hopefully last) cycle and I was thinking of doing very similar to my last cycle as it worked nicely. I was thinking about running Prop 100mg ed and var 100mg ed for 8weeks, I was also going to run 4iu HGH for 100days.

The aim of this cycle is to increase strength, lean muscle mass, fitness and speed for performance enhancement.

Also I have never run cycles back to back so how long should I wait before beginning my next cycle?

Any advice or help with this would be very helpful, I have had some great knowledge passed to me on this forum for my previous cycles and hope this continues.

Thanks in advance

Also the reason I have gone for test prop and var is that I am a rugby player and these aas can be out of my system for testing within 3 weeks so I can have the, out of my system before the start of the season.

If anyone has any questions about my diet or training please feel free and I will give you as much information as possible.

Cheers

Hi all,

I have recently finished my 2nd cycle, my 1st was a var only cycle just to have a dabble and my most recent cycle consisted of 150mg test prop eod, and 100mg anavar ed for 8 weeks. I had some really good results on this cycle and I'm currently in PCT running 50mg clomid everday with bulgarian tribulus and Bridge.

I am now planning my 3rd (hopefully last) cycle and I was thinking of doing very similar to my last cycle as it worked nicely. I was thinking about running Prop 100mg ed and var 100mg ed for 8weeks, I was also going to run 4iu HGH for 100days.

The aim of this cycle is to increase strength, lean muscle mass, fitness and speed for performance enhancement.

Also I have never run cycles back to back so how long should I wait before beginning my next cycle?

Any advice or help with this would be very helpful, I have had some great knowledge passed to me on this forum for my previous cycles and hope this continues.

Thanks in advance

If it ain't broken, don't try to fix it..

Depending on your age, you may not need the HGH......

~EZ

If it ain't broken, don't try to fix it..

Depending on your age, you may not need the HGH......

~EZ

Thanks EZ,

I am only 23 and I know this is young to be considering HGH, but I have been offered some quality stuff for cheap and I know that many pro rugby players are taking it and say it is the best thing for recovery from rugby sessions/games and for fitness improvements?

You say if it aint broke dont fix it, would you say to stick to 150mg prop eod, or increase to 100mg ed? Its only an average increase of 175mg a week but I was under the impression that with test you need to up the dosage slightly to get the same results? Let me know if I'm way off base here?

Cheers

Thanks EZ,

I am only 23 and I know this is young to be considering HGH, but I have been offered some quality stuff for cheap and I know that many pro rugby players are taking it and say it is the best thing for recovery from rugby sessions/games and for fitness improvements?

You say if it aint broke dont fix it, would you say to stick to 150mg prop eod, or increase to 100mg ed? Its only an average increase of 175mg a week but I was under the impression that with test you need to up the dosage slightly to get the same results? Let me know if I'm way off base here?

Cheers

My last run I upped the dosage of test and wasn't really impressed, I seem to get better results with 500 mg's and under....it's worth mentioning that in that last cycle I switched from prop to test E, so that may have had something to do with it..

I'd say either way you should be ok...

~EZ

My last run I upped the dosage of test and wasn't really impressed, I seem to get better results with 500 mg's and under....it's worth mentioning that in that last cycle I switched from prop to test E, so that may have had something to do with it..

I'd say either way you should be ok...

~EZ

Thanks EZ,

I wouldn't stray from prop after my last experience, it was good, and the added bonus of it being out of my system in 2-3 weeks is huge!

How long should I be looking to wait between cycles before I start again?

Any other advice on the above cycle? Do you think it is pointless to go on HGH?

Cheers

Top Bottom