Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle Advice

craigsa

There seem to be some very knowledgeable people on this site, so I'm looking for any guidance around this proposed cycle (and PCT).

My Stats:
Weight: 92
BF: 16-18% (I know its high, so hoping to get at least to 15% before starting)
Training History: 4Years
First Cycle: Sustanon 250
2nd Cycle: Sustanon 250 & Deca

My 3rd Bulking Cycle
- Equipoise/Boldenone and Test E 500/500mg (Per week)
- Administered every Monday and Thursday 250/250 split (15 Weeks for EQ and 17 Weeks for Test E)

Ancillaries
- .25 Anastrozole/Arimidex every Monday and Thursday (Until week 19)
- 500ui HCG Week 6 & 7 AND Week 13 & 14 (Due to length of cycle)
- HCGenerate Week 14-18
- Apple Cider (Blood Pressure) and Liver Juice throughout

PCT
- Starting 14 days after last Test E pin (Which runs 2 weeks after final EQ pin)
- Nolva 40/40/20/20
- Clomid 100/100/50/50

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Actually doesn't look all that bad except for your pct bro. That pct is horrid, but I can tell you've done some homework.

Ditch the nolvadex altogether, it's a terrible outdated product.

Drop your clomid dose to 25mgs a day for 4 weeks.

I'd run my 4 week pct like this:

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
Forma Stanozol 5 pumps morning and night.
DAA 3grams per day

I agree with BB on pct. you may also consider adding an oral kicker in as those wont kick in for several weeks. If you want something lean then var, tbol, or a ph like Katana v3 or epistane is good. If you don't mind a little bloat then dbol or drol are great.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Yup kickers are a sweet way to start a run. I just ran katana 3 and was surprised at how much lean size I gained while losing body fat. I'll definitely be stocking up on it!

Thanks for the advice guys, I see I missed the boat on the PCT. You named a few things I've never heard of, so I've been reading :) I've added var and completely changed the PCT. Is Var the best addition, as it would only be a kicker at the end of the cycle or do you think I should rather opt for another oral at the beginning of the cycle to give me a boost? Also, both DAA and HCGGenerate are Test boosters, should I be using 1 on cycle and 1 in the PCT as below?

Please tell me if this looks better -

My 3rd Bulking cycle
- Equipoise/Boldenone and test E 500/500mg (Per week)
- Administered every Monday and Thursday 250/250 split (15 Weeks for EQ and 17 Weeks for test E)
- Anavar @ 50mg ED week 10-17

Ancillaries
- .25 Anastrozole/Arimidex every Monday and Thursday (Until week 19)
- 500ui HCG Week 6 & 7 AND Week 13 & 14 (Due to length of cycle)
- HCGenerate Week 14-18
- Apple Cider (Blood Pressure) and Liver Juice throughout

PCT
- Starting 14 days after last test E pin (Which runs 2 weeks after final EQ pin)
- Clomid 25/25/25/25
- Unleashed/Post cycle combo
- Forma Stanozol 5 pumps morning and night.
- DAA 3grams per day

FYI - If you use this coupon code today on NTBM, you get 25% off. I just saved almost $100 on my purchase. Code is Olympia-25

run eq and test both for 16 weeks... eq should always be ran 16 weeks and there's no need to run test an extra week... run hcgenerate week 7-14 and then start hcg after that... blast hcg weeks 17-18 at 1000 ius week... run anavar at 60 mg the first 6 weeks you run it and then kick it to 80 mg... you could also run proviron alongside of it at 75 mg a day... i would run the adex eod but that's up to you...

Top Bottom