Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

37 Must-know Secrets before starting a Clenbuterol Cycle for Fast Results

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Clenbuterol, also known as clen or buterol, is an asthma drug that's highly coveted by bodybuilders for its amazing ability to burn fat while maintaining muscle mass. And you don't have to be Mr. Olympia to realize why this is huge to anybody in pre-contest prepration or who's just looking for a ripped body. Given this drug's intriguing fat-burning properties, let's discuss 37 clenbuterol secrets that you should strongly consider before taking it.

37 Secrets of a Clenbuterol Cycle - And how to get Fast Results

Okay what about if I wanted to run with t3 and clen? Any suggestions on that and I am on prescribed testosterone not sure if that matter

As mentioned in point 26, this is not a magical pill. Clen does not have the noticeable gains the higher bodyfat % you have. I would not recommend clen above 10% bodyfat. You will not see much of a difference.
My viewpoint on clen is that it is great to lose that last little bit while on a superstrict diet and cardio. I would challenge the loss of 10 pounds with clen.

Top Bottom