Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

33 years old - 500 mg/week Test E Only - First Cycle - 12, 14, or 16 weeks?

ReelBig1981

Brothers,

I'm in the 11th week of my first cycle of Test E only. Here's the breakdown:

Height: 6'4
Starting Weight - 185 pounds
Current Weight - 200 pounds

Cycle Details:
250 mg (weeks 1-3)
500 mg (weeks 4-11)

Propecia to prevent hairloss which I've recently dropped as my sex drive was plummeting and I was experiencing week erections.

I threw 2 weeks of Aromasin in as I was experiencing sensitive nips around week 7 but have dropped that in recent days as the sensitive nips are now gone and I was starting to break out badly.

I just really started to feel the "test kick" at week 8 thus feel like I should extend the cycle.

What are your thoughts on whether I should end at week 12 or keep going for 14 or 16 weeks?

I would also appreciate help with my PCT regime as I would like to avoid aromasin due to the acne it was causing.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

12 weeks, 14 at most. Take an appropriate amount of time off after pct and have another go

If you are like me I find it hard to know when to quit either.

12 weeks, 14 at most. Take an appropriate amount of time off after pct and have another go

If you are like me I find it hard to know when to quit either.

Thanks bro. I'm also thinking I shouldn't go more than 14 although I've also been told that because it's my first cycle and because I'm still seeing solid gains, I should maximize the length and my growth. That and the fact that I'm taking a longer acting test.

I'd have some hcg ready to go aswell if you're gonna run it longer than 12 weeks.

Interestingly, I've had no noticeable testicular shrinkage however I have continued to deal with less than strong erections. Not ideal.

Going two more weeks to complete 14 and will then run a heavy PCT. I've also secured pharm grade hgh which I will run through PCT.

Appreciate the feedback.

Top Bottom