Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

300, thumbs up, good movie

Island Son

Not super-awesome, on par with Gladiator for the acting but far better fighting scenes, costumes and slow-mo special effects.

If you thought the guys in Troy were built, the Spartans are another level above.. i'm gonna feel fat and puny all week.

I saw a preview for this movie before the semester started. I'm surprised it's seemingly popular and well-advertised. I'll probably end up buying it on DVD when it comes out. I pretty much buy any medieval/ancient movie that has knights and guys with swords, lol.

Why is everyone talking about this movie? I bought "Kingdom of Heaven" last year at Wal-Mart or something, thinking it was a made-for-TV-movie. Turned out to be a theatrical release... I just never heard about it. It wasn't bad at all... had the blond Legolas guy from LOTR as the main actor.

:cow:

i really can't say enough about this movie

it made me feel like a man

saw it tonight. not disappointed.

gerard butler (leonidas) was in pretty damned good shape.

kingdom of heaven is a good movie, not least because i have an interest in the history.

oh yeah, well, i saw stranger than fiction tonight.

made me proud that i never saw a will ferrell release in the theater.

swole said:
i really can't say enough about this movie

it made me feel like a man
Was it the Spartans exercising naked, preening their hair or rubbing oil on each other before the climatic battle...cause that's what they did in real life.... :)

Top Bottom