Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 days away.... are you ready for some football?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
patsfan1379 said:
I hope you guys KILL the Eagles.

no doubt, giants beat their ass two in a row last year and will beat them for at least another 3-4 years straight. look for voltron to take McChoke out for the whole season again.

McChoke: "Coach, I stretched my vagina muscles too much. I pulled it real bad. I can't play anymore."

Coach Andy Fattie: :xeye: After your big contract extension you sure seem to get hurt alot more and alot easier.

fistfullofsteel said:
no doubt, giants beat their ass two in a row last year and will beat them for at least another 3-4 years straight. look for voltron to take McChoke out for the whole season again.

McChoke: "Coach, I stretched my vagina muscles too much. I pulled it real bad. I can't play anymore."

Coach Andy Fattie: :xeye: After your big contract extension you sure seem to get hurt alot more and alot easier.

and he proclaims himself the "leader" on the team. a bunch of ESPN guys were saying that most of the locker room was on TO's side during the whole thing.

patsfan1379 said:
and he proclaims himself the "leader" on the team. a bunch of ESPN guys were saying that most of the locker room was on TO's side during the whole thing.

sure didn't show up in 3 consecutive nfc championship games and the superbowl. he is battling it out with peyton to see who can choke more in the playoffs.

fistfullofsteel said:
sure didn't show up in 3 consecutive nfc championship games and the superbowl. he is battling it out with peyton to see who can choke more in the playoffs.

i like you

jnevin said:
You two iggle haters are the worst thing to happen to EF since RADAR got a camera.... or someone else's camera.

You get the idea.

Fucko's

you are the worst thing to happen since sperm met egg.

Top Bottom