Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/9 BigEast Pittsburgh @ Louisville ESPN2 TV late

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Pittsburgh Panthers and the Louisville Cardinals will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Madison Square Garden in the semifinals of the Big East Conference Tournament.

Oddsmakers currently have the Panthers listed as 3-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 126.

The Panthers downed the No. 18 ranked Marquette Golden Eagles 89-79 Thursday night to advance to the semifinals of the Big East Conference Tournament. Pittsburgh managed to cover the 5.5-point spread at Madison Square Garden and the final score sailed OVER the posted total of 132.

Aaron Gray tossed in a game-high 22 points to lead the Panthers, and Sam Young shot 5-for-6 from the field with 17 points.

Louisville held West Virginia to 37.1% from the field in Thursday's 82-71 double-overtime victory in the first round of the ACC tournament, covering the 3.5-point home spread. The 153 points scored were OVER the posted total of 132.5.

Terrence Williams dropped a game-high 21 points to go with nine rebounds, while Earl Clark added 17 points and nine boards for the Cardinals.

I gotta work triceps tonight
I can pull for Pitt while I do pullovers

Top Bottom