Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/31 NCAA Final Four Florida vs UCLA

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The UCLA Bruins and the Florida Gators will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at the Georgia Dome in the second Final Four matchup of the NCAA Tournament.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Bruins, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Bruins upset the Kansas Jayhawks 68-55 Saturday night in the NCAA West Regional final. UCLA won the game as a 2.5-point underdog at HP Pavilion, while the combined 123 points were UNDER the night's posted total of 131.

Arron Afflalo shot an impressive 10-for-15 from the field, netting a game-high 24 points to pace the Bruins.

The Gators got past Oregon 85-77 as a 7-point favorite in the Elite Eight. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (145).

Lee Humphrey scored 23 points, including seven three-pointers, for Florida and Taurean Green added 21 points.

I'll be flying out of town thursday
so this is it
I think I've anticipated where the lines will be and have offered 2 options on georgetown-ohio state
I'll be back monday to host a million limit final game

Spartacus said:
I'll be flying out of town thursday
so this is it
I think I've anticipated where the lines will be and have offered 2 options on georgetown-ohio state
I'll be back monday to host a million limit final game

enjoy your trip bud :)

harmonica said:
Pass me the chipdip. It's party time......or will be shortly.
partytime.jpg

I was thinking of reloading some of those who took bad hits recently so you would have something to bet
but you have to learn "karma management"
after the big game if I'm doing well I"ll have a 2 year bookie forum birthday bash in april and we'll make it so everyone has a decent stack of chips for the NHL & NBA postseasons

Top Bottom