Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/3 NBA Dallas @ Utah 9PM

SLAYER69!

The Dallas Mavericks and the Utah Jazz will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at EnergySolutions Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jazz listed as 6-point favorites versus the Mavericks, while the game's total is sitting at 200.

The Mavericks lost to the Lakers 108-104 in overtime as a 6.5-point underdog last time out. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (208).

Dirk Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 30 points and 13 rebounds and Erick Dampier had 16 points and 17 rebounds in the loss

The Jazz dominated the fourth quarter to come away with a 113-92 win over the Grizzlies last time out. The Jazz covered the 9.5-point spread on the road, while the 205 points were UNDER the posted total of 212.

Carlos Boozer had 18 points for the Jazz, while Mehmet Okur added 17. Ronnie Brewer and Andrei Kirilenko each had 16 points in the victory.

Team records:
Dallas: 39-21 SU, 25-31-4 ATS
Utah: 38-22 SU, 31-29 ATS

Half a point lmao just my luck i misplaced the keys to my car today that should have been my clue to not gamble! lucky i have a spare set

crusty said:
Half a point lmao just my luck i misplaced the keys to my car today that should have been my clue to not gamble! lucky i have a spare set
Its amazing how much this happens. Fix!

Top Bottom