Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/29 sweet elite 8 North Carolina vs Louisville 9:05 pm

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
East Region final: Louisville (3) vs. North Carolina (1)

- Rick Pitino's Cardinals will be shooting for an upset of top-ranked UNC and a spot in the Final Four when they hit the floor Saturday at Charlotte Bobcats Arena. It's an East Region final where both teams cruised to easy routs in the semifinals Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tar Heels listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 155.

Louisville had five players reach double figures in Thursday's 79-60 win over Tennessee in the NCAA East Regional semifinals. Louisville covered the 3-point spread, while the 139 points fell UNDER the night's posted total of 145.

Earl Clark shot 7-for-10 from the field with 17 points, while Andre McGee and Jerry Smith each had 13 in the win.

North Carolina dominated from start to finish in defeating Washington State 68-47 on Thursday night in the NCAA East Regional semifinals. North Carolina covered the 9-point spread, while the 115 points fell UNDER the night's posted total of 141.

Tyler Hansbrough led the way with 18 points, and Danny Green chipped in with 15.

Team records:
Louisville: 27-8 SU, 21-11-1 ATS
North Carolina: 35-2 SU, 23-10-1 ATS

Louisville most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
After playing Tennessee are 4-0
After a win are 9-1

North Carolina most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 7-3
After a win are 10-0

A few trends to consider:
Louisville is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games