Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/28 Elite 8 - (3) Villanova vs (1) Pitt 7:05PM ET

SLAYER69!

The Villanova Wildcats and the Pittsburgh Panthers will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at TD Banknorth Garden in the fourth round of the NCAA Tournament.

Oddsmakers currently have the Panthers listed as 2-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total is sitting at 142.

Villanova poured in 51 second half points and ran past Duke 77-54 on Thursday in the Sweet 16. Villanova won the game as a slight 2.5-point underdog, while the 131 points went UNDER the posted total of 148.

Scottie Reynolds tossed in 16 points for Villanova, and Dante Cunningham added 14 points and 12 rebounds for a double-double.

Pittsburgh clawed their way back from a eight point deficit and defeated Xavier 60-55 in the Sweet 16 on Thursday. Pittsburgh failed to cover the 6.5-point spread, and the 115 points fell UNDER the posted total of 138.

Sam Young netted a game-high 19 points to go with three rebounds in that win for the Panthers.

Team records:
Villanova: 29-7 SU, 18-14 ATS
Pittsburgh: 31-4 SU, 17-12 ATS

Late winter storm here the snow is cool, Supercross in Toronto tonite cmarc you should be there. We went last week to St Louis met Travis Pastrana it was a great time one of those priceless things. U Conn better pick it up or mizzoo will come on late. I bett U Conn kinda a bittersweet bett, if mizzoo wins i will not be disapointed i lost k if mizzoo loses i will be less disapointed because i won k if u conn dont cover screw it i can always make a snow man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i thought i was in the missou uconn thread forgive me im rusty

Last edited:

It worked. Nice shot. The boy's making the old man proud.

LOL at snow and snowman. A beautiful 60 degrees up north today.

Top Bottom