Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/27 Sweet 16 - Western Kentucky vs UCLA 9:40PM

SLAYER69!

Is this midnight for the West Regions Cinderella? Is the third round the top of the mountain for the HillToppers? The fans at US Airways Arena will witness the No. 12 Western Kentucky Hilltoppers battle the No. 1 UCLA Bruins Thursday in a possibly lopsided matchup.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bruins listed as 12-point favorites versus the Hilltoppers, while the game's total is sitting at 133.

The Hilltoppers defeated San Diego 72-63 as a 4.5-point favorite in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (135.5).

Courtney Lee dropped in a game-high 29 points for Western Kentucky, while Tyrone Brazelton added 15 points in the win.

Darren Collison poured in 21 points on Saturday as UCLA topped the Texas A&M Aggies 53-49 in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

The Bruins failed to cover the 10.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score fell well UNDER the night's posted total (125.5).

Team records:
Western Kentucky: 29-6 SU, 19-13 ATS
UCLA: 33-3 SU, 21-13-1 ATS

I fcuked a hot chcik that was a WKY student when i lived in cincinnati
line's moved to 11.5
give me cinderella and the 12.5

nice bucket by the scrub player at the end to seal it
the real line had dropped to 11.5
so that last bucket was a big deal

Top Bottom