Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/27 NCAABB Elite Eight (2) West Virginia vs (1) Kentucky 7:05PM

SLAYER69!

The West Virginia Mountaineers and the Kentucky Wildcats will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Carrier Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wildcats listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Mountaineers, while the game's total is sitting at 134.

West Virginia roared back with 42 points in the second half and came away with a 69-56 win over Washington in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday. West Virginia covered the 4.5-point spread, while the 125 points went UNDER the posted total of 140.

Kevin Jones led the way with 18 points and eight rebounds, while Da'Sean Butler added 14 in ther win.

Kentucky ended Cornell's run with a 62-45 win over the Big Red in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday. Kentucky covered the 8.5-point spread, but the combined score went UNDER the posted total of 146.

DeMarcus Cousins dropped 16 points and Eric Bledsoe added 12 in the win.

Team records:
West Virginia: 30-6 SU, 16-19 ATS
Kentucky: 35-2 SU, 20-15 ATS

West Virginia most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 8-2
After a win are 9-1

Kentucky most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
After a win are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
West Virginia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Kentucky is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games

com'on 6 million pile on for KT please. I'd talk shit about how the SEC is a joke and the Big East is a real conference but thats when I always lose. Oh shi, I just did it again:lmao:

might be playing wv.. expect a close game

then again these close games turn into blowouts in the end alot

aka purdue/duke

WHats up bros,

I have been watching the tourny and by far the Xavier vs K.st. was the best game this year....I think WVU has gotten less credit then they should they are a very touch team...Although I agree with most in saying kentucky and K. ST. is the showdown setting up but that sleeper team always comes back to haunt and I think that sleeper is WVU...(although you could make a great case for butler being the sleeper) I am a fab five michigan wolverine fan dont care for MSU no doubt but as always they are tough to...I am hoping that msu somehow gets by K.ST. and WVU gets by kentucky so we have the battle of the unbeleivable but I really beleive the championship game will take place in the final four...
Kentucky vs WVU I think will be that game...The winner of that game should go on to win it all...If WVU gets hot at the right time they could steal this whole damn thing....Anyway it goes its been an awesome tourny and I think the dif between 1 and 64 in college has narrowed signifigantly...Parity is awesome and I think D1 college ball has really leveled out this year...Thats awesome..

Top Bottom