Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/25 NCAA Semi-fianls Georgetown vs North Carolina

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Georgetown is one win away from a long-awaited return to the Final Four. Unfortunately for the Hoyas, the top-seeded North Carolina Tar Heels stand in their way Sunday when they meet at Continental Airlines Arena in the Elite Eight round.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tar Heels listed as 4-point favorites versus the Hoyas, while the game's total is sitting at 140.

Jeff Green's game-winning basket with three seconds left gave Georgetown a 66-65 win over Vanderbilt in the Sweet 16 on Friday, but they failed to cover the 7.5-point spread. The 131 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 132.5.

Green was 7-for-11 from the floor for 15 points, while DaJuan Summers also hit 15 points for the Hoyas.

North Carolina fought back from a 16-point deficit on Friday, defeating USC 74-64 in the Sweet 16, covering the 8.5-point spread. The 138 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 152.

Brandan Wright was 9-for-15 from the field for 21 points, and Wayne Ellington hit 12 points for the Tar Heels.

Subzeero said:
20 k with everybody else.

where is the cricket event spartacus? common chap.
I found a lot of good links for cricket and other "world" events
I saved the bookmarks on my work computer and I'll have some stuff up next week

BTW I fell asleep during this game when NC was up by about 7 and it looked like georgetwon was just barely hangin in there
then the phone rang and it was chcik
so I didn't even watch OT
wtf happened to north carolina?

Spartacus said:
I found a lot of good links for cricket and other "world" events
I saved the bookmarks on my work computer and I'll have some stuff up next week

BTW I fell asleep during this game when NC was up by about 7 and it looked like georgetwon was just barely hangin in there
then the phone rang and it was chcik
so I didn't even watch OT
wtf happened to north carolina?
They didn't drive the paint much and couldn't hit an outside shot to save their lives. I think Georgetown may have changed their D also......it's what I heard anyway. I didn't see it either. I was watching 300 at the time.

Top Bottom