Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/23 NCAABB NIT: North Carolina Tar Heels vs. UAB Blazers 9:00pm ESPN

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The fans at Bartow Arena will be treated to a game between the North Carolina Tar Heels and the UAB Blazers when they take their seats on Tuesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Blazers listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Tar Heels, while the game's total is sitting at 136.

North Carolina knocked off top seed Mississippi State 76-74 on Larry Drew II's layup with four seconds left on the clock in the second round of the NIT at Humphrey Coliseum on Saturday.

UNC covered as a 7.5-point road underdog while the final score played OVER the 144.5-point total.

Elijah Millsap poured in 23 points to lead UAB over NC State 72-52 in the second round of the NIT on Saturday. UAB covered the 5-point spread, and the combined score made it OVER the posted total of 123.

Team records:
North Carolina: 18-16 SU, 10-20-1 ATS
UAB: 25-8 SU, 17-13-1 ATS

North Carolina most recently:
When playing on Tuesday are 8-2
After a win are 4-6

UAB most recently:
When playing on Tuesday are 8-2
After a win are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of North Carolina's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of North Carolina's last 19 games
North Carolina is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
North Carolina is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games
UAB is 18-4 SU in its last 22 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of UAB's last 5 games
UAB is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
UAB is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home

Word. But they have the talent. If the young players can play up to their potential they are a dangerous team. Next year a def Final Four team. I'd bet all my K on that now!

I'll give you 25/1 odds that they don't make the final 4 next year.

I'll give you 25/1 odds that they don't make the final 4 next year.

Have you seen their team. If Ed Davis sticks around, John Henson is turning into a player, they also have a guy by the name of HARRISON BARNES (the next f-ing Kobe) and Reggie Bullock coming in. Plus Dexter Strickland and Leslie McDonald should step up next season and if Tyler Zeller doesn't get hurt your looking at Final 4. Why do you think they were ranked pre-season #4 this year. Its all about potential and talent!

Top Bottom