Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/23 NCAA Mississippi St. vs Memphis 4:45PM

SLAYER69!

The Mississippi State Bulldogs and the Memphis Tigers will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Alltel Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 9-point favorites versus the Bulldogs, while the game's total is sitting at 138.

Charles Rhodes exploded for 34 points on Friday to lead Mississippi State to a 76-69 win over the Oregon Ducks in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

The Bulldogs managed to cover the 2.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (142.5).

Chris Douglas-Roberts had 23 points on Friday to lead Memphis to an easy 87-63 win over the Texas-Arlington Mavericks in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

The Tigers just failed to cover the big 24.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (143.5).

Team records:
Mississippi State: 23-10 SU, 15-15 ATS
Memphis: 34-1 SU, 17-18 ATS

i got st and the pts .. put it in after tonights gms are over

dam bout time i won a gm cause of 3's and missed free throws ... texas and butler killed me with this shyt

Top Bottom