Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/22 NCAA West Virginia @ Duke

motodawg

EF VIP
The West Virginia Mountaineers and the Duke Blue Devils will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Verizon Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Blue Devils listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Mountaineers, while the game's total is sitting at 147.

West Virginia scored 44 points in the second half of Thursday's 75-65 win over Arizona 75-65, in the opening round of the NCAA tournament. West Virginia easily covered the 2-point spread, and the 140 points made it OVER the posted total of 138.

Alex Ruoff shot 8-for-12 from the field with a team-high 21 points for the Mountaineers.

Duke was outplayed in the second half, but pulled out a 71-70 win over Belmont in the opening round of the NCAA tournament on Thursday. Duke failed to cover the 20-point spread, and the 141 points were UNDER the posted total of 156.5.

Gerald Henderson shot 8-for-14 from the field with 21 points, and Jon Scheyer added 13 in the win.

Team records:
West Virginia: 25-10 SU, 15-13-1 ATS
Duke: 28-5 SU, 16-14-2 ATS

f*ing Duke. This is twice this year they have cost me. But anytime I bet against them they torch me. I should just stay away from Blue Devils.

Top Bottom