Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/22 - NBA: Sac. at LAL

eat big

Sacramento (34-33) at LA Lakers (35-34) 10:30 pm EST

LOS ANGELES (Ticker) -- If the Los Angeles Lakers are going to make a return to the postseason, gaining some wins at home will be critical, especially Wednesday when they host the Sacramento Kings in the opener of a four-game stretch here.

The two teams enter Wednesday tied for the final spot in the Western Conference playoff race, one game up on New Orleans and four behind sixth-place Memphis.

The Lakers have one thing going for themselves down the stretch, as they play 10 of their final 13 games at the Staples Center. Meanwhile, the Kings will play eight of their last 15 away from home.

Los Angeles enters the stretch on a good note after Monday's 105-97 win at Boston. Kobe Bryant scored 43 points, had five assists and recorded five steals to keep the Celtics at bay throughout.

Lamar Odom chipped in 17 points and nine rebounds but made seven of the Lakers' 12 turnovers.

Los Angeles had lost four of five before the victory, including a 114-98 setback at Sacramento on March 14. Mike Bibby and Ron Artest combined for 57 points to pace the Kings, who shot 53 percent (10-of-19) from 3-point range.

That win was the fifth straight for Sacramento but the club has dropped two of three since, avoiding a three-game slide with Tuesday's 105-96 win over Seattle. Artest had 34 points and Bibby 30.

The home team has won the first three meetings between the teams this season

10 large on Lakers. Where's SA at? I know he'll bet on this one

Whiskey

If this event isn't settled tonight or by noon the following day, I apologize, I am using Mommy's computer and it's not available all the time.

Top Bottom