Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/20 NCAABB Washington vs New Mexico 5:50PM

SLAYER69!

The Washington Huskies and the New Mexico Lobos will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at HP Pavilion.

Oddsmakers currently have the Huskies listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Lobos, while the game's total is sitting at 151.

Washington pulled off a hard-fought 80-78 victory over Marquette in the opening round of the NCAA tournament on Thursday. Washington won the game as a slight 1.5-point spread, while the 158 points sailed OVER the posted total of 140.5.

Isaiah Thomas led the way with 19 points and eight assists.

Roman Martinez dropped 19 points and grabbed six boards to lead New Mexico to a 62-57 victory over Montana in the opening round of the NCAA tournament on Thursday. New Mexico failed to cover the 8.5-point spread, while the 119 points went UNDER the posted total of 134.

Team records:
Washington: 25-9 SU, 15-18 ATS
New Mexico: 30-4 SU, 18-14-1 ATS

Washington most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
After a win are 8-2

New Mexico most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 8-2
After a win are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
New Mexico is 16-1 SU in its last 17 games

If I get this one right I wont even care about the other 3-4 mil I have lost the last two days. I've been running my mouth non-stop on a local UW forum here. I just want the opportunity to rub their noses in it like a dog when he shits in the house.

If I get this one right I wont even care about the other 3-4 mil I have lost the last two days. I've been running my mouth non-stop on a local UW forum here. I just want the opportunity to rub their noses in it like a dog when he shits in the house.
so your one of those douches who hates on their local sports?

Top Bottom