Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/20 ncaa tourn east region (8) oak st vs (9) tenn 1225 est time

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Round of 64: Tennessee Volunteers vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys

- The fans at Dayton Arena will be treated to a game between the Tennessee Volunteers and the Oklahoma State Cowboys when they take their seats on Friday for the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

Oddsmakers currently have the Volunteers listed as 2-point favorites versus the Cowboys, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Tennessee lost to Mississippi State 64-61 as a 5.5-point favorite in the SEC Tournament final on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (147.5).

Wayne Chism led the Volunteers with 15 points and J.P. Prince had 14 points.

Oklahoma State was dumped 67-59 by Missouri in the semifinals of the Big 12 Conference Tournament on Friday, as 4.5-point underdogs. The 126 points fell well UNDER the posted total of 158.

James Anderson netted 20 points, and Marhsall Moses had 16 points with 12 rebounds in the loss.

Team records:
Tennessee: 21-12 SU, 16-15 ATS
Oklahoma State: 22-11 SU, 15-11-1 ATS

Tennessee most recently:
When playing on Friday are 8-2
After playing Mississippi State are 7-3
After a loss are 7-3

Oklahoma State most recently:
When playing on Friday are 7-3
After playing Missouri are 8-2
After a loss are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Tennessee is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
Oklahoma State is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Oklahoma State is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Oklahoma State's last 8 games

I got an offer from the state on my biz its totally rediculous listen to this........ 1.25 acres 14000 square foot paved lot 2500 sq ft 3 bay garage and office 55000$ across the road highway frontage for sale 125000 per acre bare land!!!!!!!!! i contacted an attorney today...........go state

A wins a win bring on that number 1 seed thats underacheiving!!!!!!!!! Im gone till Sunday im goin to St Louis to the Supercross.......................my fave thing. I have been keeping it from my son for 3 months

Top Bottom