Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/20 NCAA South Cornell vs Stanford

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Honda Center will see No. 3 Stanford and their dominating inside game against underdog Cornell, a team that has not lost since playing Duke in early January, when the South Region tips off Thursday. The Cardinal are legitimate Final Four candidates and Cornell is led by Ryan Wittman.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinal listed as 14½-point favorites versus the Big Red, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Stanford fell 67-64 to UCLA in the finals of the Pac 10 Tournament on Saturday, as 3.5-point underdogs at the Staples Center. The 131 points made it OVER the posted total of 126.5.

Brook Lopez tossed in 15 points for Stanford, and Anthony Goods added 13 in the loss.

Team records:
Cornell: 22-5 SU, 10-7-1 ATS
Stanford: 26-7 SU, 17-16 ATS

Last edited:
We need action spart your a C&C regular can you help? Later it's taco time around these parts...lol

dont even bother i put a post in the gear section and they erazed it in a matter of seconds ..

SLAYER69! said:
I checked with Samoth earlier and he told me not to do it.
sorry didnt know ! how come there is some games missin 2morrow? only 2 games poppin off in the east and i put em up?

hurricane187 said:
sorry didnt know ! how come there is some games missin 2morrow? only 2 games poppin off in the east and i put em up?
I think Spart may still add some games. I guess we don't need to put every game up since we won't have a special contest until the sweet 16. I did put up all 4 Mid-Wests. Lets see what we got tomorrow morning and then we can add some other good ones.

Top Bottom