Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/2 NBA Portland @ Golden State 9PM

SLAYER69!

The Portland Trail Blazers and the Golden State Warriors will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Oracle Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Warriors listed as 6-point favorites versus the Trail Blazers, while the game's total is sitting at 211.

LaMarcus Aldridge had 22 points on Friday night as the Trail Blazers rallied to a 119-111 win over the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Lakers had been favored by 7 points on the road in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the night's posted total (196.5).

Mickael Pietrus led the way with 23 points on Friday night as the Warriors got past the Philadelphia 76ers by a score of 119-97.

The Warriors managed to cover the 5-point spread at home on that night, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (215.5).

Current streak:
Portland has won 2 straight games.
Golden State has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Portland: 31-28 SU, 30-29 ATS
Golden State: 35-22 SU, 24-33 ATS

i'll set up an event 2morow at work so u can get that k back bro thats a lot of k i can't let u do that.........

motodawg said:
i'll set up an event 2morow at work so u can get that k back bro thats a lot of k i can't let u do that.........
LOL, OK. Too bad mistakes like that don't happen in Vegas :)

Top Bottom