Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/18 NBA Boston @ Houston TNT TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Boston Celtics and the Houston Rockets will both be trying to pick up a win on Tuesday when they battle at Toyota Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rockets listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Celtics, while the game's total is sitting at 182.

The Celtics pulled out a hard-fought 93-91 victory over the Spurs last time out, as 4.5-point road underdogs. The 184 points made it OVER the posted total of 178.

Paul Pierce shot 8-for-13 from the field with 22 points, eight rebounds and five assists to lead the Celtics.

The Rockets defeated the Lakers 104-92 as a 3.5-point favorite last time out. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (196).

Rafer Alston scored a game-high 31 points for Houston, while Bobby Jackson added 19 points in the win.

Current streak:
Boston has won 2 straight games.
Houston has won 22 straight games.

Team records:
Boston: 53-13 SU, 40-24-2 ATS
Houston: 46-20 SU, 39-25-2 ATS

bluepeter said:
Good thing you missed it.

Yeah - I suck at sports betting. That is why I gave it up about 20 yrs ago. I lost $25 in college on a bet that would be the equivelant of me loosing $100k today on a bet.

It was a good early lesson in life for me. I bet too much with my heart.

^ partially the reason I've kept this forum alive
to illustrate how difficult it is to win
so you can save your money and bet karma

Top Bottom