Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/16 Big 12 Championship #5 Kansas vs #8 Texas 3PM ESPN

SLAYER69!

The Kansas Jayhawks and the Texas Longhorns will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Sprint Center.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

Kansas scored 43 points in the second half to advance to the finals of the Big 12 Conference Tournament with a 77-71 win over Texas A & M on Saturday. Kansas failed to cover the 10.5-point spread, and the 148 points sailed OVER the posted total of 128.5.

Brandon Rush shot 9-for-13 from the field with a game-high 28 points to lift Kansas, and Darnell Jackson added 14 in the win.

Texas scored 41 points in the second half to come away with a 77-49 win over Oklahoma, in the semifinals of the Big 12 Conference Tournament on Saturday. Texas easily covered the 6-point spread, and the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 128.

A.J. Abrams tossed in a game-high 24 points and shot 8-for-18 from the field in the win.

Team records:
Kansas: 30-3 SU, 15-14-2 ATS
Texas: 28-5 SU, 15-11-2 ATS

motodawg said:
need to raise the limits on the championships
I was gonna do 100000 but changed my mind. You , me and Spart need to coordinate what we're going to do for the tourney. You guys can pick the ones you want high limits on since you got the K to handle it

Top Bottom