Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/16 Big 10 Championship Illinois vs #6 Wisconsin 3:30PM CBS

SLAYER69!

The Illinois Fighting Illini and the Wisconsin Badgers will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Conseco Fieldhouse.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

Illinois got past Minnesota 54-50 in the semifinals of the Big Ten Tournament on Saturday. Illinois covered the 2-point spread, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 119.5.

Shaun Pruitt shot 5-for-9 from the field with 16 points to lead Illinois, and Brian Randle added 11 in the win.

Wisconsin held off Michigan State for a 65-63 win in the semifinals of the Big Ten Tourney at Conseco Fieldhouse on Saturday. Wisconsin failed to cover the 3.5-point spread, while the 128 points made it OVER the posted total of 118.

Brian Butch tossed in 19 points and shot 6-for-10 from the field for Wisconsin. Marcus Landry chipped in with 18 points in the win.

Team records:
Illinois: 16-18 SU, 14-20 ATS
Wisconsin: 28-4 SU, 16-13 ATS

Hmmm

It's 11 57 Pacific time here. It says that it closes @ 11 30 on this event. But it's still open. I'm going to go ahead & bet because the game does not start until 12:30 pm here. So basically what I'm doing is letting you know I didn't sneak in after the game started. Still a half hour before the game starts. :)

Top Bottom