Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/16 ACC Championship Clemson vs #1 North Carolina 1PM ESPN

SLAYER69!

The Clemson Tigers and the North Carolina Tar Heels will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Charlotte Bobcats Arena.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

Trevor Booker tossed in 18 points to lead Clemson to a 78-74 upset win over Duke on Saturday. Clemson won the game as 4.5-point underdogs, and the 153 points made it OVER the posted total of 151.5.

Cliff Hammonds chipped in with 17 points, and James Mays added 16 in the victory.

Tyler Hansbrough hit a jumper at the buzzer to lift North Carolina to a 68-66 win over Virginia Tech in the semifinals of the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament on Saturday. North Carolina failed to cover the 11.5-point spread, and the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 146.5.

Hansbrough shot 9-for-18 from the field and finished with a game-high 26 points in the win.

Team records:
Clemson: 24-8 SU, 18-12 ATS
North Carolina: 31-2 SU, 20-10 ATS

hurricane187 said:
another k robbery gm .. carolina fouls a wild 3 pt shot up by 7 with 2 secs left

Good thing I didn't wake up on time to bet on this. I would've bet the pharm on UNC lol

Cal_21 said:
Good thing I didn't wake up on time to bet on this. I would've bet the pharm on UNC lol
lol trust me anyone that bet clemson won on sheer luck .. then again they always erase how much better a team is with a inflated spread.. so gambling point spreads is basically luck anyways .. even if u are 50/50 with bets bookie kills u with the 10% vig on every gm ..why it always pays to take bets instead of make em

hurricane187 said:
lol trust me anyone that bet clemson won on sheer luck .. then again they always erase how much better a team is with a inflated spread.. so gambling point spreads is basically luck anyways .. even if u are 50/50 with bets bookie kills u with the 10% vig on every gm ..why it always pays to take bets instead of make em
I went with clemson because of the points, I am a UNC fan!

Top Bottom