Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/12 -ncaa Duke Vs. Bc

eat big

No. 11 Boston College (26-6) vs No. 3 Duke (29-3) 1:00 pm EST

GREENSBORO, North Carolina (Ticker) -- If Duke was expecting to face North Carolina in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament final, it will be disappointed.

The third-ranked Blue Devils seek their record 16th ACC title on Sunday when they face No. 11 Boston College, which is hoping to cap its first year in the conference in special fashion.

Duke appeared slated for another matchup with arch rival North Carolina after posting a 78-66 triumph over Wake Forest on Saturday. But the Tar Heels did not complete the dream matchup, dropping an 85-82 decision to the Eagles in the second semifinal.

The Blue Devils' latest victory - their second straight following a rare two-game skid - brought them into the championship game for the ninth consecutive season. They have won six of the last seven conference titles, falling only to Maryland in 2002.

In the win over the Demon Deacons, Greg Paulus scored a season-high 18 points and fellow freshman Josh McRoberts added 13 and eight rebounds. The duo helped make up for subpar efforts by All-Americans J.J. Redick, who scored 20 points on 6-of-17 shooting, and Shelden Williams, who was held to 12 points and five rebounds.

Boston College, wich is in its first season in the ACC since migrating from the Big East, got 23 points and 15 rebounds from Craig Smith to key the win over North Carolina. Jared Dudley contributed 21 points for the Eagles, who have won 10 of their last 11 games.

In the lone meeting this season, Duke escaped with an 83-81 victory on February 1 as Redick scored 28 points to help the Blue Devils improve to 5-1 in the all-time series.

FUCK, I messed up the odds. What should the odds have been? 9/10 right? Got them switched. Oh, well.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Do they have a group to help those that keep giving their K away to the bookie? Fuck, I've lost like 7 bets in a row and now I only have 400 karma left. I'm going to have to start selling my ass for some K.

Dude, the reason I started these events today is because I've been doing awful. I only won 3 of about 12 bets placed recently. I feel you.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Do they have a group to help those that keep giving their K away to the bookie? Fuck, I've lost like 7 bets in a row and now I only have 400 karma left. I'm going to have to start selling my ass for some K.

I just hit you up ;)

Top Bottom