Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Step For the NY Giants Making It to the PLAYOFFS COMPLETE

fistfullofsteel

Well, well, look at Kerry Collins and the Offense go 96 yards with less than 3:00 minutes left to win the game. That's two weeks in a row that the offense did it in clutch time. It's time for the defense to stop feeling sorry for themselves and play SuperBowl Contending Defense. I know our defense can play much better.

Wow, the game coming up against the Packers is huge. The Giants have to play like they play against the Rams except come up with a win. I knew when I looked at the schedule it was going to be a huge game. If we do lose to the Packers though, I won't be upset because Brett Favre is an animal and we couldn't lose to a more worthy opponent.

Go BIG BLUE AND COME ON NY FOOTBALL GIANTS FANS.

Can't wait to see them go 96 yards with less than 3 minutes to play against the Eagles D. Good luck!!

1223ap_strahantd.jpg

back122401.gif

Cure said:
Can't wait to see them go 96 yards with less than 3 minutes to play against the Eagles D. Good luck!!

The Who???:sleeping: O ok, I remember them now. I'm sorry, I forgot about the iggles. Ok, enough about the iggles. The NY Giants have to concentrate on the Packers.

Btw, thanks Iggles for losing to the NY Giants and keeping our playoff chances alive. :spit:

Top Bottom