Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd domestic supply order was A+

Goueko

just wanted to report back on my second time using domestic Supply.
My experience this time was just as good if not better than the first time I used them
first cycle was testosterone and Primo this time I went with some testosterone prop and I use VAR with it for about 8 weeks.
And that up gaining about 7 lbs and also was able to lean out went from a 2-pack to a four pack. Very pleased with my results and I highly recommend using these guys on your next order they are fast!

just wanted to report back on my second time using domestic Supply.
My experience this time was just as good if not better than the first time I used them
first cycle was testosterone and Primo this time I went with some testosterone prop and I use VAR with it for about 8 weeks.
And that up gaining about 7 lbs and also was able to lean out went from a 2-pack to a four pack. Very pleased with my results and I highly recommend using these guys on your next order they are fast!
I've always had A+ with @domestic-supply.com quality, its been amazing from day 1 for 20 years now
test and var is perfect

glad to see your results are on point

when you order from domestic supply you know you got the best

they have great reviews for a reason

Top Bottom