Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle.... Test prop/ test e/ eq/ var.. What are your opinions?

i am about to start my second cycle and would like to hear what everyone thinks about this cycle. i ran my first cycle last November and it consisted of Test e 500mg/week, week 1-12 along with tren ace 400mg/week, weeks 4-12 and winny weeks 6-12. i competed in my first show the following March in STL. Ive been off since i got done with my pct and going to run this cycle now.

Test Prop 300mg/ week, weeks 1-9
Test E 500mg/week, weeks 9-11
Test E 750mg/week, weeks 12-15

Eq 400mg/week, weeks 1-8
EQ 600mg/week, weeks 9-15

Var 50mg/day, weeks 1-10

Thoughts? Opinions? What have you gained from a cycle like this?

Stats: 6'2, 240lb, 14% bf, 24 yr old.

Your cycle doesn't make a lot of sense to me, or at least the way you have it set up. Why are you switching from prop to Test E? If you are trying kick start your cycle with faster acting Test, then you need to run them both from the beginning. I'd also bump your EQ dose up just a little bit. Then move the Var on the back end. Something like this:

1-8 Test E - 500mg/week
1-8 Equipuose - 600mg/week
1-4 Test Prop - 100mg/eod

9-16 Test E - 750mg/week
9-16 Equipiose - 800mg/week
9-16 Anavar - 50mg/day

A trainer I use gave me this cycle and this is why i posted it on here to see if anyone had heard of it being done this way because from all my research i agree with you. I didnt understand why he would have me run the prop so long and and switch it.

I had my first show this past march and have been off the gear since i ended my pct and have been keeping pretty clean diet and still lifting so i kept a lot of my size from my 1st cycle. i started at 233 lb before my show and weighed in for my show at 218.. im now standing at 240 and like my size but now want to lean back down that is my goal with my next cycle.

your trainer gave you some pretty shitty advice and layouts... that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... here is the cycle you want to run... if your intent on sticking with anavar then substitute it where i have winstrol but i would go with winstrol... here is a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything...

-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Man thanks guys.. This also same trainer that had me run my gear up till last week before my show..

Thought I would give another chance but the set up looked pretty odd to me as I done research and could find nothing else like this set up..

I'm glad I decided to join and ask because I had my doubts about it..

Your trainers set-up just looks a bit odd to me. It would give you results, I just think there are better ways of setting it up.

Top Bottom