Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle - Sarms/Test E/Winny

st3wy

Going for my 2nd cycle, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Stats are:
Age 28, Height 5'11, Weight 97kg (213 lbs), been training for a good 10 years but only seriously in the last 3-4.

My first cycle was the ol simple Test E and I found it to be very good, managed to get to 227 lbs and strength gains were tops. Ive gone back down to 213 lbs but still look similar in size of when I was 227, and still lifting as heavy.

Here it goes:

Test E 1-12 500mg/Week (2x 250mg)
LGD 1-8 10mg/Day
S4 1-8 50mg/Day
GW50 1-14 20mg/Day
Aromasin 1-14 12.5mg/EOD
n2guard 1-14 7/Day
Winstrol 9-14 50mg/Day
HCGenerate 5-14 5/Day
HCG 13-15 250IU/Monday & Thursday

PCT:
n2slin 12-15 1cap/3x Day
Clomid 15-18 25/25/25/25
DAA 15-18
Unleashed 15-18

Hows this looking? Am I missing anything?

Cheers for the help fellas

Keep the aromasin throughout your pct. Clomid is going to shoot your estrogen levels through the roof. I'd go something more like 50/50/25/25 with it as well.

I would run the test 14 weeks definitely wouldn't hurt any, and for me 30mg of win is more than enough, any more and i can't drink enough water to keep from cramping and i get achey as hell.

I think your cycle looks great, and it should give fantastic results. I think your PCT needs a bit of work however. DAA I would throw out of PCT. It's useless for recovery because it has no impact on LH or free test.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Cheers RickRock, thats what im hoping for :D DAA is useless? wow, thats actually a first hearing of that, am I better off using DAA as a bridge then?

Totally forgot to write Ostarine in my PCT as well, got that covered

Shrine, how much would you recommend having Nolva? is it really needed?

I would run just a normal Test cycle with Winny on the back end, with the GW-50. Then save the other SARMs for a bridge after PCT.

I would add something to your PCT that will help cleanse/detox your body.

Top Bottom