Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27th Heaven

KillahBee

Wow. Yankees. Unreal. Not the way most ppl thought this would shake out (winning it with pitching).

On a side note, and maybe you can explain this to me, I must have done 15 shots lastnight, maybe 2 or 3 beers. I'm very much feeling quite alright this morning. Certainly a little hungover but NOWHERE near the way I usually am. WTF?

Wow. Yankees. Unreal. Not the way most ppl thought this would shake out (winning it with pitching).

On a side note, and maybe you can explain this to me, I must have done 15 shots lastnight, maybe 2 or 3 beers. I'm very much feeling quite alright this morning. Certainly a little hungover but NOWHERE near the way I usually am. WTF?

You are still drunk. You are going to fall hard around lunch time.

def not still drunk at all. this is weird. i'm feeling relatively good, don't have the head swirling thing i usually get, i can concentrate on work, etc. this is awesome. guess i'll have to only do shots now (fuck)

thanks, ortiz. we bounced to a bunch of bars lastnight doing shots and bumped into a lot of sox fans. one of em came up, shook my hand, congratulated me and gave props to the real yanks (derek, andy, mo, even matsui). good peoples. bought him a shot of patron.

thanks, ortiz. we bounced to a bunch of bars lastnight doing shots and bumped into a lot of sox fans. one of em came up, shook my hand, congratulated me and gave props to the real yanks (derek, andy, mo, even matsui). good peoples. bought him a shot of patron.

No problem man, I figure what's the point of saying "yankees suck!"?
people who say shit like that look like fools

win with class
lose with class

This past decade as a Boston sports fan, I have nothing to hang my head about my friend.

No problem man, I figure what's the point of saying "yankees suck!"?
people who say shit like that look like fools

win with class
lose with class

This past decade as a Boston sports fan, I have nothing to hang my head about my friend.

we are kindred spirits when it comes to our sports "fanery" behavior. and yes, you have an awesome run. still got the celtics. patriots look good but not super bowl right now. in 6 weeks, maybe. giants are the suck lately.

Top Bottom